|Job Location:||Mooresville, NC|
|Company:||Eclipse Composite Engineering, LLC|
Eclipse Composite Engineering strives to enhance our legacy as a global developer and manufacturer of composite structures for commercial and government customers. We will accomplish this through continued supply of, new and innovative, product and manufacturing solutions for our customers. Our mission begins by fostering a company culture that inspires peak performance of teams, values integrity, and prizes continuous improvement.
Our vision at Eclipse Composite Engineering is to create the most innovative and advanced composites structures for commercial, government, and military customers; and to be an employer of choice whom attracts top-talent to build and retain high performance teams.
Eclipse Composites Engineering, a global leader in carbon fiber antennas, is growing rapidly. We are in search of motivated people seeking a company that provides continued career growth opportunities. As an eligible ECE employee, you can expect the following:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance (
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
- Incoming inspection of end item materials, hardware, and tooling
- Inspection of production parts using FARO arm / Laser Line Scanner
- Participate in material review boards (MRBs)
- Work with Engineering team on process development and improvement
- Work with Operations team on process stability
- Fill out required documentation
- 100% focused on quality and process details
- Communicate with supervisor when quality issues arise
- Maintain safe work environment
- Emphasize Excellence
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Able to understand and follow Instructions
- Able to work and cooperate with team members
- Eager to learn
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50lbs individually or as part of a team lift
- Second (2nd) shift preferred
Eclipse Composites Engineering is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is located in Mooresville, NC.