|Title:||Facilities Maintenance Technician|
|Job Location:||Mooresville, NC|
|Company:||Eclipse Composite Engineering, LLC|
Facilities Maintenance – Job Description
Eclipse Composite Engineering strives to enhance our legacy as a global developer and manufacturer of composite structures for commercial and government customers. We will accomplish this through the continued supply of, new and innovative, products, and manufacturing solutions for our customers. Our mission begins by fostering a company culture that inspires the peak performance of teams, values integrity, and prizes continuous improvement.
Our vision at Eclipse Composite Engineering is to create the most innovative and advanced composites structures for commercial, government, and military customers; and to be an employer of choice who attracts top-talent to build and retain high-performance teams.
Eclipse Composites Engineering, a global leader in carbon fiber antennas, is growing rapidly. We are in search of motivated people seeking a company that provides continued career growth opportunities. As an eligible ECE employee, you can expect the following:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance (up to $50K)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401K
The primary focus of this position is to ensure maximum operational success through the on-time performance of tooling and equipment maintenance. Often the role includes supporting manufacturing with tool and equipment repair. It will include the installation of new equipment and establishing best practices for the use of all facilities related equipment. Duties include:
- Service new and existing tooling, including grit blasting, assembly, surface prep, etc.
- Understands ancillary processing equipment to include ovens, pumps, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance on all tooling and equipment
- Work with engineering to develop robust work instructions for equipment handling and maintenance
- Works on implementation of layout/equipment changes
- Fills out required documentation flawlessly
- 100% focused on quality workmanship
- Support operations in maintaining and implementing best safety practices
- Follows all safety and PPE standards
- Will perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate is energetic, organized, detail-oriented, hold high professional rigor, can work without supervision. The ideal candidate is capable working alongside Engineering, Operations, and Management to bring ideas/concepts to a reality through a fabrication and feedback iteration loop. The ideal candidate is a lifelong learner who strives to continuously improve themselves. Qualifications include:
- General mechanic skills (Ex// thread repair, sandblasting, etc)
- Ability to provide basic technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems of moderate to complex in scope
- Good working knowledge of all MS Suite products
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Self-starter/motivated with great organizational skills
- Ability to work alone under minimal supervision
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work and cooperate with team members but comfortable working alone
- Attention to detail
- Plumbing experience
Eclipse Composites Engineering is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
THIS JOB IS FOR OUR MOORESVILLE, NC LOCATION.